Updated June, 2013
Introduction; Consent to Terms
The contents of the BSR Website are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, prepare derivative works, or perform any copyrighted material on the BSR Website without the prior written consent of Boston Singers’ Resource, except as provided below. You may copy and print a limited amount of content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you include all copyright and other notices contained in the content and that you do not modify the content. Any other use of BSR content requires prior written permission from BSR. For permission requests, email info@BostonSingersResource.org
User Content and Submissions
- You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available on the Web site. BSR does not control the content posted by you or others on the Web site, and as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
- You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, and that you may not rely on said content. BSR will not be liable for any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any made available in any manner through the Web site.
- You agree that you, or any content that you submit will not:
- Contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, obscene, or abusive material;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent our affiliation with a person or entity;
- Contain any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other personal or proprietary rights of any party;
- Contain any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; disrupt the normal flow of dialogue;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Web site or any servers or networks connected to the Web site, "stalk" or otherwise harass another person or entity;
- Or collect or store personal data about other users.
Boston Singers’ Resource does not allow framing of its Websites.
Links to Boston Singers’ Resource Website pages
Boston Singers’ Resource encourages and permits links to content on BSR Website pages. However, the linking should not (a) suggest that Boston Singers’ Resource promotes or endorses any third party's causes, ideas, Websites, products or services, or (b) use Boston Singers’ Resource content for inappropriate commercial purposes. We reserve the right to withdraw permission for any link.
Links to Third Party Sites
Boston Singers’ Resource has provided links to Internet sites maintained by third parties, over which Boston Singers’ Resource has no control. Boston Singers’ Resource does not endorse the content, operators, products or services of such sites, and Boston Singers’ Resource is not responsible or liable for the content, operators, availability, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites. Boston Singers’ Resource shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through such sites.
THE SERVICE AND ANY PRODUCTS SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BOSTON SINGERS’ RESOURCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NOR DOES BOSTON SINGERS’ RESOURCE MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, PRODUCTS, OPINIONS, OR STATEMENTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THROUGH LINKS ON THE SERVICE. USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL BOSTON SINGERS’ RESOURCE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR MEMBERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR RELATING TO ANY PRODUCTS SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL BOSTON SINGERS’ RESOURCE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR MEMBERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF $100.
In the event a product available on or through the Boston Singers’ Resource store is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, Boston Singers’ Resource will have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify Boston Singers’ Resource's acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of Boston Singers’ Resource's offer to sell. Boston Singers’ Resource reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Boston Singers’ Resource may charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders. Otherwise, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to you.
Boston Singers’ Resource respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to Boston Singers’ Resource:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
BOSTON SINGERS’ RESOURCE can be reached as follows:
Boston Singers’ Resource
P.O. Box 51832
Boston, MA 02205
The Service is controlled and operated within the United States. Boston Singers’ Resource makes no representation that content, materials or products available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you access the Service from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, including U.S. export laws and regulations.